Covia’s Community Service programs are volunteer-based and we are always looking for dedicated volunteers who are interested in working with seniors. Opportunities are varied and exist throughout Northern California. For example, we need help with the following:
- Assisting at our local Market Day
- Facilitating a class for Well Connected
- Visiting homebound elders through our Social Call program
- Staffing vendor booths at senior health fairs and seminars
- Assisting or providing entertainment or presentations at senior lunches or other events
- Distributing Covia marketing materials at senior centers and retirement communities
Our volunteers receive excellent training and support. If you are interested in becoming part of the Covia family of volunteers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.